In order to make the most out of each poster, we first ask you to send it by January 10, 2021 in pdf, with 6:9 aspect ratio, horizontal, with web quality images. The total weight should not exceed 5 MB. A template is available at the following link: https://bit.ly/3pbmGxt
but each author is free to modify it according to his creativity.
PLEASE NOTE. To upload posters on easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aiucd2021) you must enter with the role of author and then
- click on the icon with the magnifying glass (column: View) related to each contribution;
- from the gray box-menu in the upper right corner, click on “Add files”;
- in the “PDF for your presentation” section, click on the button to choose the file to upload (no larger than 5 Mb);
- complete the file upload.
The poster will be published on the conference website so that everyone can see it.
As you can see in the program there will be two types of appointments dedicated to accepted posters:
- Two presentation sessions :
They will be held in the afternoon of January 20 and 21: each session will occupy 40 minutes and will be hosted in a plenary zoom room open to all participants.
Each poster will have 2 minutes of presentation during which the audience will be able to attend, but not intervene.
- Discussion Sessions Open to the Public
In the morning following the presentation session, the posters already illustrated will be discussed with the audience in a dedicated space; you will be made co-chair of the room so that you can share the screen and interact with interested people.
Don’t forget to register for the conference: