The 2021 edition of the AIUCD annual conference will be organized as an online event.
It will be a new, original, interactive and non-traditional conference: Therefore, speakers and participants need to be prepared for a different experience.
The presentation sessions will be managed by a moderator who will solicit the intervention of the public in chat; these sessions will be followed by discussion sessions interacting with the public by chat and voice.
In short the conference will be:
- less formal: coffee rooms for free dialogues;
- non-traditional: in the presentation sessions the speakers will have to illustrate the key points of their proposal following specific questions made by the moderator;
- dynamic: discussion, key points, speed and synthesis will be the keywords of all the talks:
- well-timed agenda: from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm with coffee and lunch breaks;
- open: abstracts, slides, posters and video presentations will be publicly accessible on the website before the conference;
- artistic: the key speeches will be preceded by short online artistic performances
Further instructions will be sent by email to speakers, moderators and registered participants. See the programme (available from 2 December 2020)